Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

What a load of *** IQ Options are!!In regards to the trading manager of the account, what do you need me to say as I have said it all in the Facebook messages!

The trading manager was Mr Robert Smith! Mr Smith provided details of the system to me, he stated if I put $1200usd in bitcoin to the company bitcoin account (IQ Option) I would receive a profit of around 120%. After the first day of trading I received emails regarding my IQ Option account was in profit. After 6-7 days of trading my account was $11752.65usd in credit and was ready for me to withdrawal.

Mr Smith advised me I would need to pay the commission for the funds to be released total amount $2800usd! I submitted the withdraw request and within a few hours I got a email saying it was approved. The next day I received a email saying there was a error on the account and I would need to pay another $400usd to have this fixed! I had payed the amount as well and still did not received any funds into my account!

After a large number of emails, Facebook messages and phone calls I still did not get anything! I have not received any emails from IQ option since I emailed them asking why my funds are still not into my account! I have also had no contact from Mr Smith! I am very disappointed in the way the company IQ Options operate so far!

It is very difficult to get the correct information from anyone! I have been advised by Josh Mark that I would need to pay another $3050 to have my account activated!

I am unhappy with this outcome as I feel this is not my responsibility as it was your companies worker who had done the wrong thing by a customer!In regards to the money I have been advised to pay I would like to have this fee waived due to incompetent staff (Mr Smith) and unsatisfactory work ethic!

Comments

Hello!

We are sorry for your negative experience.Let us kindly tell you that our employees do not promote their services on the Internet.

Besides, it is not safe to trust your personal data to the third parties. Moreover, according to our Terms and Conditions, only the owner of the account can operate it.

Otherwise, it will lead to your account being blocked.

Please, be wise and don't let others take advantage of you.