1.8K views

I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot.Its like the quotations are their own and not from the forex market.

Its completely fake.

I checked with many instruments and found the same. Look at the attached pic which I took on 6th Oct 2015 during USA trading session.

The price for EUR/USD was fake as I was trying to trade using MT4 indicators.I have marked circles to show the quotes, time and instrument on MT4 platform as well as IQ option platform.

DO NOT TRUST THIS BROKER AT ALL.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of iq options trading platform and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Iq Option needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned iq options trading platform in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Iq Option.

Had an Experience with Iq Option?

Comments

Use a different platform.

MT4* uses fake price....I checked investing.com, dailyfx.com they go with iq option...

MT5 goes with iq option but MT4 doesn't ... idk why

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary #1177148

I think this picture is the scam.You are comparing at differnt times 11:30 with 18:30 if I read correctly.

Also the scale is completely different.With 7 hours difference its absolutely normal that there are different chart developments.

bro rate differ because you are playing on turbo play binary they are same in binary

to Anonymous #1111747

How's BA working for u so far?

to Anonymous #1166174

is iqoption real trading?