What happened?What happened?

hi iam Yvonne from SA .I deposited my account with $40 and I started to trade .well everything went well up to the stage of withdrawal .I made a couple of profits within few weeks and one of the days I called one of their customer care number for them to verify my account .they actually said they only verify the account when I made a withdrawal.

well I made a withdrawal but unfortunately my network was slow and I made two withdrawals of the same amount,leaving my account with a balance of 0.94 c but now I have a problem with them I can't access all my history of trades .the account seems it was tempered with .they once called saying nop it was not a withdrawal it was a loss but if we sum all the losses we wont go any further since some of the history trades are cut off.it seems as if i call their customer care # is the more they are distracting evidence on my account.so iam appealing for help .how best can this be solved

Review about: Iq Option Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Iq Option?

Comments

Newmarket, Ontario, Canada #1352306

IQ Option blocked my account with out notice or giving a reason.If I did this to my own customers I would quickly go out of business.

If an IQ Option executive reads this you may want to talk to your superiors and explain the importance of respecting thier customers.

Not a good way to do business when you block a customers account without notice and give no reason so that the issue can be quickly rectified.Instead you have angry customers who are left wondering what happened.