1.6

It won't let me withdrawal the 220$$ I made wtf

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). sabrinaproskow is overall dissatisfied with Iq Option and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iq Option.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Iq Option to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iq Option?

Comments

AS A NOVICE I TRIED TO LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE TRADING TOOLS , TREND TOOLS AND STARTED OUT TRADING.I AM A PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC AND DONT REALLY CRY FOR MONEY AND SO MY LOSSES HAVE NOT BEEN TOO LIFE ALTERING FOR ME .

ALL YOU OUT THERE KNOW THIS.... I STARTED WITH 1000 dollars...I LOST IT...PUT ANOTHER 1000 .... Lost it ... I REFUSE TO ACCEPT LOSS OR THINK I AM AN *** AN SO I PLACED ANOTHER 1000....EVERYTIME THER EIS 800 bucks bonus....I TOOK MY PORTFOLIO TO 15000 dollars!!!

NO FREAKING KIDDING MAN !!!IN A SPACE OF 3 weeks!! AND THEN I WITHDREW 1000 which I got back into my credit card.... I PRACTISE CAUTION AND AGGRESSIVENESS AT TIMES WARRANTED IN THE EXACT FASHION THAT TOOK ME TO 15000 .... AND AS I COMPLAINANT WROTE....ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TRADE WENT AGAINST NOT I LY MY SENTIMENT BUT THAT OF THE GENERAL POLL....

I LOST THE MONEY!! It dented my CONFIDENCE JUST WHEN I THIUGHT I KNEW HOW TO TRADE... I AM NOT J

HERE TO MALE DIRECT ACCUSATIONS AS MY LIFE WILL CARRY ON AND INWILL ABSORB MY LOSSES WITHOUT DYING POOR BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS....

Do not trust this IQ PLATFORM ...I still believe there must be a reliable platform out there or traders willing to trade for me and make me the money ....cannunfreaking believe I am a medical doctor and an *** at the same