1.6

It won't let me withdrawal the 220$$ I made wtf

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

AS A NOVICE I TRIED TO LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE TRADING TOOLS , TREND TOOLS AND STARTED OUT TRADING. I AM A PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC AND DONT REALLY CRY FOR MONEY AND SO MY LOSSES HAVE NOT BEEN TOO LIFE ALTERING FOR ME .

ALL YOU OUT THERE KNOW THIS.... I STARTED WITH 1000 dollars...I LOST IT...PUT ANOTHER 1000 .... Lost it ... I REFUSE TO ACCEPT LOSS OR THINK I AM AN *** AN SO I PLACED ANOTHER 1000....EVERYTIME THER EIS 800 bucks bonus....I TOOK MY PORTFOLIO TO 15000 dollars!!!

NO FREAKING KIDDING MAN !!!IN A SPACE OF 3 weeks!! AND THEN I WITHDREW 1000 which I got back into my credit card.... I PRACTISE CAUTION AND AGGRESSIVENESS AT TIMES WARRANTED IN THE EXACT FASHION THAT TOOK ME TO 15000 .... AND AS I COMPLAINANT WROTE....ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TRADE WENT AGAINST NOT I LY MY SENTIMENT BUT THAT OF THE GENERAL POLL....

I LOST THE MONEY!! It dented my CONFIDENCE JUST WHEN I THIUGHT I KNEW HOW TO TRADE... I AM NOT J

HERE TO MALE DIRECT ACCUSATIONS AS MY LIFE WILL CARRY ON AND INWILL ABSORB MY LOSSES WITHOUT DYING POOR BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS....

Do not trust this IQ PLATFORM ... I still believe there must be a reliable platform out there or traders willing to trade for me and make me the money ....cannunfreaking believe I am a medical doctor and an *** at the same