Review about Iq Options Trading Platform from Brisbane, Queensland
It won't let me withdraw my money!!!! Seriously!!!??? I'm going to shout this out loud until the last man on this earth hears it.
I feel sooo ripped off. It says minimum trading balance to withdraw my funds is $7500! Hahaha. This is absolutely insane.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Iq Options Trading Platform
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "Letter from Lowell McAdam received Seotember 14th saying to send only date and signature by his Correspondence Manager Cornelius LyHan by September 11th, stating I recieved the winning numbers for..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "Ordered flowers they sent the wrong ones and a measly amount! Asked for a refund of money they refused and only said another bunch or gift card I said no..."
- "I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook. Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles)..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."