As a beginner trader at the start had no clue about this stuff and I did feel that it was all a scam but unfortunately for me every bid I done it went opposite I went up it went down I went down it went up one day i went up it went down I went up it went down 4/5 times it went straight down all of a sudden I went down it went up again same scenario.I think the biggest majority of traders are new and have no clue like me.
However I stopped doing every trade saying into myself it going up and if it went down no biggy and then started to wait for a string signal and analysing the trades and found out from you tube martingale stragety you bet 1/3/8/18 and so on and win a small profit however that doesnt mean it will work all the time it works the majority of the time again I have lost alot of money and had alot of trouble withdrawing money and putting money in you need to be aware of the money lost you can recieve and make sure you know the one who to blame is yourself. I am not telling you to join as I'm not an affiliate of the program I'm a customer and too much of my knowledge i have had some issues and last week put 60 UK pounds made 1000 UK Pounds 3 days 1 day to skrill and 1 day to get into bank and on a tournament that I'm second in think it was 1400 UK pounds i will win hopefully when it ends next week if you have no clue about trading try tournament buy in some tournament cost as little as 13 UK pounds or lower and get a high balance to start like 1000 or 10000 dollars to play with and if you loose the 10000 you will need to rebuy for 13 UK pounds so what I'm trying to say is go for the least amount of losses with Tournaments and play with the money they give you you never know you may win bigger and if ou dont you will loose your 13 UK pounds but if you sont want to its on you !!!!!
MAybe in the near future if i do win too much money they will start makie me loose money however i dont see how the company is a SCAM theres no eveidence other than newbies putting too much money in !!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iq Options Trading Platform
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "Shocking service I recieved my dress I ordered silver this is clearly THE WRONG COLOUR yet I was told I know there is always a risk with online shopping I..."
- "I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."