Review about Iq Options Trading Platform from Penticton, British Columbia
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
It won't let me withdrawal the 220$$ I made wtf
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Iq Options Trading Platform
- Review category
- Financial Services
Had an experience with Iq Option? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "As a beginner trader at the start had no clue about this stuff and I did feel that it was all a scam but unfortunately for me every bid I..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "My name is George Boulos and I whent to supercuts in Bellingham, WA and I have had the same hair style for a long time. I get it..."
- "This product is ridiculously poorly done. The quotes are wrong, the spelling of the names is wrong, some of the things do not even make sense! What a rip off!..."
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."