2.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Hi

I've been showing IQ on several occasions how they manipulate the server and rob people from their hard money.Ive sent all the necessary evidence and video to show them what happened.The server or somebody manipulate the system to let me gain my profit.The screen shows how the position was closed but still the server let my trade go against me and the platform started freezing and while I was reporting this it still shows that the positions was closed supposingly in profit but it didn't closed from there and the screen shows waiting for expiry.It happened twice all together 23 positions that they robbed me off.Now they don't want to compensate me.Bad,very bad broker why are they in the top 10 binary...All I want is my money back and compensation......Mariana Taylor

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of binary. Iq Option needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned binary in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Iq Option.

Had an Experience with Iq Option?

Comments

Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa #1198376

IQ options ***!

All positions close opposite to my selections.Even when the news say Gold(e.g) is gonna go down by end of the week,if u select that it will go opposite to your selections at All times.

I won about $62 000 with the demo versión and when I put my real money I lost about 50trades in total with my real money.

Fake charts jus total ripoffs!!!!!Angry until they remove them from the top brokers......