6K views

Hello everyone.,

Wanted to warn you about this internet site, witch company is registered in China, but at the same time is controlled in Russia by one person Svetlana Ahmetshina.

This person is all ready on scammers list (not putting link, just google it)

This site is not relevant to Reuters or any other Forex related institution. Registration number on site is fake.

The withdraws are promised, but only to webmoney, witch is russian too . And no payouts are made any time.

The charts they give are fake and manualy adjustable. Comperisance to Forex active jumps. And Forex robotic.

DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE, AS IT IS ONLY A WEBSITE NOT AN ORGANISATION. YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT. THAT IS NOT BUSINESS THEY DO. IT IS REAL SCAM.

This person or website is not related to any standarts or institutions of regulations. Most of persons on this website are bot made.

I lost 200 $ until i got comparisents.

If need any more info please mail me.

Comments

#1205393

I has been losed 12000$ in iq option He is big Scammers Guy Stay away From Iq option thay will never stop your withdrawals withdrawal is promised thay are cheating to traders first few times you will able to get Profit then continue lose stay away Guys

iq option is scam please advice me

to san Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia #1090631

Hi San,

I dont believe it is. Most complaints are confusions between the broker and trader which can be resolved.

Chris

I got my money back the same way Chris Morton showed us on Youtube...

to Max Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #970946

please help, the ripped me too. how do i get my money.

who is Chris Morton!.

do you have a link? thanks

to Max Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia #1090628

Hi Max,

Glad I was able to help.

Chris

Hello there

I want more info from you...

I used this site. I actually got my money that I put in a request for withdrawal for.

Im keen to know what you know before I put in more money

RE you talking of this website/ Company ? : http://www.forex-awards.com/binary-brokers/iqoption/

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #926972

I got my earnings but only 50 usd when I requested for 200usd. Its very disappointing

to rico #951089

Hello..

I used this company to test their withdrawal facility. It worked.

I got my money in a about 5 working days into my Skrill account.

I got through to their office on this number +49 30 25555 8698

I tried their +44 number but cannot get through.

I am also able to speak to them on their LIVE HELP facility on the site once Im login to my account.

The staff are helpful but since they are new, they are not so clued up with all their procedures and processes when it came to my situation.

But the main thing is. I got my money...

lancemarion

Hi I signed up for this website. Is there anyway i can get my deposit from this website??

help please. Thank you

to lancemarion London, England, United Kingdom #926776

Cancel your card and call the bank's fraud squad. The company that took my money was gts.o a German company but she may be moving the bank accounts around.

I have been told that the fraud squad will hopefully be able to follow this up and return my money...but not until they get back to their desks tomorrow. The fact her business iqoptions is in a different name to the bank should help....You only realise this is a scam when you are told you have to wait a few days for your money to enter the account. No trading company would do this! Feel ***.

i did the second this happened. It is an incredibly clever and elaborate scam with the demo feature etc...

to Hmmmm London, England, United Kingdom #932657

Hi hmmm did you manage to get your money back from the bank ????