Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They've rejected all my documents, more than twice, documents that were officially valid and accepted everywhere else. I've tried to talk to the customer service, terribly unhelpful and their response was composed of premade templates.

Lack of trust in this service from the very beginning, so I'm not going to procceed or insist with them anymore. It's clear that there's something wrong going "behind the scenes" because if there's an issue with a verification process that is supposedly so simple, I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be able to withdraw any profits if they were made.

They must have some sort of algorithm going on to allow accounts to remain unverified or block them at their will. Very suspicious.

Review about: Iq Option Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Good interface.

I didn't like: Complicated and delayed withdrawal process, Support desk, Very bad customer service, Overcomplicating what is simple.

Comments

Hello!

We are very sorry for the difficulties caused! We understand that it is not pleasant to go through the issues but let us tell you that verification procedure is essential in order to provide the best security of your account and your funds.

The reason why your documents might be declined is that the copies are done in the wrong format, they are cropped, black and white, expired or blurry. Please mind that we only accept the household utility bill, eg gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone, but not a mobile phone bill, or a bank statement with some transactions in it. It must be no more than six months old and show your name and current address.

You may always check for the reason why your documents are declined and resend the correct ones.

We hope for your understanding and we are waiting for you to contact us by hotline, email or live chat in your trade room (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts) and we will do our best to help you.

Thank you for your time!