Ayiou Athanasiou 33, Agios Athanasios, Cyprus
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but later on i made a second withdrawal request , but again they put my request on hold for documents verification , when i contacted them they said we do double checking for your asset safety and for every transaction you have to verify your account, thats *** verification for every transaction, now its been more than a week , they are not processing my withdrawal request , when i contact them they give no response , i think they scam me for $16000

Review about: Iq Option Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Scam company, Very bad customer service.

Comments

I have been scammed and scammed and scammed again. I invested with four binary companies and lost all of my investments totalling £750,000 Then I was contacted by someone offering help – a company who specializes in binary recovery.

I was scammed by them again. By the end of it all I had lost all of my savings and I was in serious debt. I was desperate for help and that made me vulnerable to recovery scams. My husband is not around anymore and I have an 8 year old son with learning difficulties.

The pressure of being a single, working mother with a child who needs so much additional attention and support became overwhelming for me. I also felt too traumatized to trust anyone else and I was very afraid, but I had no choice other than to trust HACKETHICS008 AT GMAIL DOT COM or WICKR - recoverygenius. He has been incredibly helpful and supportive and also very understanding about all of my fear and concerns he helped recover all of my funds back within a week . I really hope that others do not have to go through what I did, and I wish that I had realized before things were so bad that I was being scammed.

I hope my story might help others to not be fooled the way that I was. He can also render any desired hacking services

IQOption

Hello!We are sorry for the negative experience you have received on the platform.We understand that it might be frustraiting to go through the verification process after you have verified your account. But let us tell you that the additional verification procedure might take place in order to make sure that your account and your funds are safe.According to clause 2.3 of our Payment Policy, in some cases, the Company may increase the identification process up to 30 working days.You may always keep in touch with our support to find out the status of your withdrawal as we never leave our traders behind and do our best to support you in every situation!Thank you for your consideration!Sincerely,IQ Option

#1381961

Iq option totally froud.

They never provide your money.

And very pathetic customer service

Rakeshsaini