5.0

Please do not put your money in IQOption. It is all fine when the money goes in but to try and collect it is a nightmare.

I submitted my documents over a month ago, when they finally came back and requested a card I used over a year ago for a transaction. When I finally submitted both cards with "signed signatures" I was accused of using Photoshop for said signatures.

I don't have Photoshop... If they are so reluctant to pay it smells like a "scam" I did use paint to remove the numbers on the cards as they requested, but really for a few cents this is ridiculous.

Review about: Iq Option Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Good interface.

I didn't like: Scam company, Very bad customer service, Overcomplicating what is simple, Complicated and delayed withdrawal process.

Comments

Hello!

Thank you for your review! Let us tell you that in order to withdraw your funds, you should verify your account.

We ask for the verification documents in order to provide the full security of your funds and your account.

You may read more about the verification process in our Terms&Conditions or contact our support to clarify all the moments.

Moreover, you do not have to use Photoshop to cover the sensitive information. You may use simple paper for such purposes.

Thank you for your consideration!

IQ Option